Company Registration in USA
For Indian businesses that are seeking expansion or having a non-resident Indian consumer demand, stand a great opportunity to reap the many benefits of USA company registration, one of the most popular ways of starting a business.
Setting up a US company for your business is now easier than ever as the United States of America harbouring a multicultural population has a large number of English talking populace and is largely open to foreign businesses owing to its diversity. Dominant as the world’s top superpower with an economy that is fourteen times larger than India, it provides one of the most accommodating turfs for Indian businesses to easily flourish.
Therefore, as a non-resident pursuing US Incorporation, one is required to follow all the regular US business protocols just like a resident, with just a few additional steps.
Benefits of incorporating a company in USA
As business laws and regulations are well-formed and corporate income tax rates are really low, it is extremely favourable for foreign businesses to efficiently thrive.
However, every state in the US is governed by its state laws and regulations which vastly differs from one another. If your business is largely dependent on one particular state and its demand for your services, it is wise to Incorporate your business thereby acquiring a Foreign Qualification Certificate. Nevertheless, Delaware, Wyoming and Nevada, in particular, provide the most complimenting business and taxation laws which makes it mainstream for companies to incorporate. In particular, Delaware is said to have no state sales tax and the state’s franchise tax for small US businesses is very meagre. Additionally, there is no need for non-residents to pay separate corporate income tax in Delaware.
Top 5 Benefits of USA Company Registration:
- Business-friendly laws and regulations
- Personal assets such as house or savings are protected from risks
- Low Corporate income tax rates
- The business is incorporated quickly in the US when done in Delaware, Wyoming and Nevada
- Publicly revealing names of directors and shareholders of your US company is not required
How to register a company in USA?
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR US INCORPORATION? (Infographic)
- Company Name
- Business Type
- Registered business physical US address
- Registered Agent: (Y/N) (This is provided for, if you have another address, please mention)
- Name of business partner(s)
- Addresses of business partner(s)
- Ownership: (%)